Only people mentioned by RnGFab60 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
28 July, 04:14
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
27 July, 11:21
It’s hard to “like” this shit.

I snapped these from three different books and I thought that was bad enough…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
27 July, 10:51
They are really starting to PISS me off....How many kids have to be hurt before this shit ends?
E-N-O-U-G-H...I want this F--king movie to end NOW
I watched the interview this morning of the 15 year old girl trying to put her life back together after she was abused since 2....her dad's mom made her have sex with animals...10/20 men a day while her nana laughed... all I can do is cry for her....the police rescued kids locked in cages...Must we form groups & go door to door rescuing children......I know this is so deep...we must start helping or get the military out there door to door....

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 July, 10:38
If its a secret, it is not love...

Pedo grooming literature.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 July, 10:29
As they normalize pedophilia, i normalize lead poisoning....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 July, 10:26
Fk no. Find out who wrote that book and send their ass to GITMO also.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
27 July, 03:34
Evil and Sick!

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
27 July, 03:11
Beyond sick. Everyone involved with making this book should be executed.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 July, 02:53
😡