Miran Duran @Miranduran
IDK if this is real but it's funny and I'd share either way. 😂
09:23 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Miranduran in this post can reply
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
09 February, 10:31
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
It's true! Some lady thought she had the hair product and put it in her hair and it was stuck flat to her head. She had to go to the hospital. She washed her hair 15 times and it would not budge. Poor gal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butch Ross @Cowpoke
09 February, 10:33
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
Yes, and can't confirm it's true.... But I heard that she got an attorney to litigate for her being a dumbass..... and they paid her $30,000!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 February, 10:18
its refering 2 a new lawsuit againt g glue
some person put it in there hair and coundnt get it out so there sueing because they had 2 shave there hair off a lady i think herd of it 2 day but cant conferm

Kelly Rowden @Kjrowden
09 February, 09:50
😁there is a product for hair with the name gorilla something, i bought it as a gag gift once

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 February, 09:43
some woman ran out her special hairspray and used a spray can of gorilla glue. It didn't turn out well for her...

Miran Duran @Miranduran
09 February, 09:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I mean the twitter post. 👍