Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Tammy Rush @RushingSpirit
17 April, 07:23
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I have never been tested. I have only worn a mask a handful of times. I tried going back to this store that I did readings at after everything settled down -but she mandated that everyone HAD to wear a mask at work. And I love the place & helping people SO MUCH that I gave it that "Good Ol College try" It was JUST on Saturdays for a few hours; I couldn't do it. I couldn't - part of it was because I couldn't buy into the lie & the other part was I have/had mini panic attacks becasue I CAN'T stand things in front of my mouth; it feels like it silences me. And as a survivor, I think (at least for myself) the worst thing in the world is feeling like you are silenced all over again. When it took EVERYTHING you ever had at one point in your life to find that voice; Why would you want to give someone else that power again??? Besides, when you know YOU Know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 April, 04:24
In response Tammy Rush to her Publication
And we know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 February, 02:43
LOL

Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
09 February, 09:17