Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
If you haven’t seen this clip
it’s amazing — another one of those
I HEARD it but I didn’t GET IT at the time.
Joan Rivers did!
Realizing that Michelle was Big Mike
was a big Red Pill for me.
I couldn’t BELIEVE this stunt was pulled
on the American people. I was so angry.
Even my friends who were vaxed
knew Michelle Obama was a man. I just didn’t SEE it 💥🙈

Barry
“Michael and I….”

Il Donaldo Trumpo
🤣🤣🤣
WHO’S MICHAEL???

https://rumble.com/v3236n8...

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
[Big Mike] has got a whole 747
that follows them wherever they go
with dresses, outfits, trunks, everything,
a couple of gallons of every type of makeup you might need.
AMERICA WAS FED A LIE,
AN ILLUSION,
BY MAGICIANS
& THE WHOLE POINT WAS TO GET US TO PARTICIPATE IN
& BELIEVE A LIE 🧙🪄🤹‍♂️
03:12 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
25 July, 04:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A CLASSIC! 👍👍😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
25 July, 11:19
Joan Rivers was disappeared in front of stage, not dead or murdered. She is member of 33rd Freemason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
25 July, 05:00
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
I remember a few yrs back there was scuttlebut about Joan playing Pelosi. I thought all of a sudden Pelosis Eyebrows and eye area got larger and or way higher. 🤔🤔🤔

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 July, 06:24

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
25 July, 09:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thanks, Mike......Hilarious 🤣🙃😝🤣😉

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 July, 08:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 July, 06:21

369cocoa @369cocoa
25 July, 01:47
These people are sick.

https://archive.org/detail...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 July, 11:14
I could see she is a he. I told anyone who was around me she is a he. Got laughed at but I don't care. Maybe it's because I lived in Greenwich Village. You learn to see the weirdness.
Personally, I feel these people are deceptive and not trust worthy.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 July, 06:46 (E)
For those who missed Joan River's man on the street interview:
https://rumble.com/vvn52r-...

Judy Anonette @biju
24 July, 04:16
Manchell was an angry person, so unpatriotic and even still people were in awe of the couple. You are right, we were fed a lie, a lot of lies!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 July, 04:23
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
💯 Judy

We're in the devil's prison — EVERYTHING IS A LIE 💥

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 July, 03:49
From the very beginning, people from Chicago were spelling it out for everyone. They were not subtle either, as they were horrified at the prospect of those two being in the WH!!

Obummer's own brother kept giving the biggest hints that things were not the way they seemed! For me: It was "her arms" that gave it away when they were campaigning! And also, the way the MSM kept gushing over "her" supposed beauty, was a real disconnect with me., as it seem too contrived, too forced! And so I kept digging. So many pics of "her" adjusting her front...

The lies we were told, reached to the Heavens!

24 July, 04:25
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
"LIES to the Heavens," Alexis 👊

Best phrase EVER 💥😼🕊

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 July, 11:52
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Michelle was stunning.
Until this..
😳

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 July, 03:42
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love my President 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 July, 04:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
This is to @kat113 🤣🤣🤣

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 July, 03:39

24 July, 03:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
👍💥