Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 10:02
"You live under an artificial dome in a synthetic reality as a mind-controlled and genetically stunted slave being fed lies about every aspect of your perceived reality including a completely false history and cannot reason your way out because you are unable to maintain a connection to the divine within for long enough to activate your inner power while forced to reincarnate in an endless loop preventing escape from the simulation" is indeed a lot to take in, especially on a Saturnday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
You either know this or you don't. One person can not convince another of it. I no longer try. It is a fruitless endeavor. Surprisingly however, is finding sameness in the most unexpected places/people. At the grocery an older man exchanged a worn bill for a more crisp one from me so that a machine would accept it. We were fast friends in less than a minute lamenting a digital world. A plumber in my home knows what is up with the one world agenda. The washer/drier installer does too. These are all races/ages. WE ARE EVERYWHERE. So, keep the faith :)
10:25 AM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HaintBlue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Haint Blue, click on at the bottom under it