Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"You live under an artificial dome in a synthetic reality as a mind-controlled and genetically stunted slave being fed lies about every aspect of your perceived reality including a completely false history and cannot reason your way out because you are unable to maintain a connection to the divine within for long enough to activate your inner power while forced to reincarnate in an endless loop preventing escape from the simulation" is indeed a lot to take in, especially on a Saturnday.
10:02 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
22 July, 01:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Perfectly, beautifully said. Thanks, Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 July, 12:51
😂 yup 🤣🤣🤣
Take Tiny sips

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
22 July, 10:30
Just like a caged bird not knowing just how magnificent they really are. We know something is not right and that we are so much more. The endless nightmare of our existence...just to be reincarnated again until we figure out how to escape.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
22 July, 01:06 (E)
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
This had me choking back tears. Wow, super powerful stuff.
Isn't it also the answer to a Q question. "When does the bird sing?" Or something like that. I've heard many guesses to the answer...after it rains, at dawn, at dusk, after a storm, but this...THIS is the answer. It sings for freedom.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
22 July, 10:25
You either know this or you don't. One person can not convince another of it. I no longer try. It is a fruitless endeavor. Surprisingly however, is finding sameness in the most unexpected places/people. At the grocery an older man exchanged a worn bill for a more crisp one from me so that a machine would accept it. We were fast friends in less than a minute lamenting a digital world. A plumber in my home knows what is up with the one world agenda. The washer/drier installer does too. These are all races/ages. WE ARE EVERYWHERE. So, keep the faith :)

deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 July, 10:16
thank you Martin

Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 July, 10:14
Thanks for the reminder Martin! Happy Saturday from under the dome in upstate New York!😆

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 July, 10:07
🤣