Martin Geddes @martingeddes
You mean…. we’re all about to get free-dome by becoming dome-less? Wow! Quite a “sky event”.
07:27 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 July, 11:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Anyone care to explain that if the earth is truly flat, then wouldn't pole shift talk be lies too?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 July, 01:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I'm heavily leaning on a ringed crater with an ice wall and a firmament on a much, much larger Earth. Check out this researcher on Utube.
https://youtu.be/tm4mFvhWq...
Crater Earth : Center of the world - YouTube

What secrets are the freemasons keeping from us ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 July, 11:30
Why would anyone want to be without the firmament when GOD obviously put it there for a reason to protect us?
I'm totally confused. If there is a dome then isn't the earth truly flat? Why do we keep getting lied to? I am so sick of lies and games.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 July, 11:27
Don’t judge me….but I might just hold off on sharing this information with the “NORMIES” …until I can actually fathom it myself. But I’m definitely IN…count me IN for the free-dome experience!! Wouldn’t that be something. 🤯🤯🤯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 July, 10:29
WTF?
How? How? HOW?????
🤯

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 July, 10:06

some one special to some @godrus
22 July, 09:43
a new show on Apple+ is Foundation written by Isaac Asimov where billions of people lived underground in layers of a megacity and the sky was AI-generated for the lower levels - a screen.
Until rebels broke it, generations had lived 400 years never seeing the actual sky.
well-timed to match today's current events! Much like our faked moon landings and 'space' programs.
all smoke and mirrors to keep us working so hard to pay the tax man and keep ourselves housed and fed - on the grind for the machine (their fake ginned-up petro fiat dollar system) so we never can even dare to question [their] narratives or why we toil our lives away as slaves.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 July, 11:23
In response some one special to some to her Publication
The Moon Landing: Stanley Kubrick's Greatest Film | How NASA and Hollywood Fooled the World - YouTube

Thanks to PDS Debt for sponsoring! Take back your financial freedom today by visiting PDSDEBT.com/filesThe Moon Landing: Stanley Kubrick's Greatest Film | Ho...

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
22 July, 07:41
I’m sorry - Maybe it’s the lack of coffee - dome less as in they wanna “break that glass ceiling” maybe I should just skip today in general

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
22 July, 07:36
KeK