USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
RFK Jr just did this in front of congress, he is THAT kind of guy
11:27 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 July, 10:14
In response USCG VET to his Publication
He’s a smart man, I love what he has to say

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 July, 11:00
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
He’s very smart indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
21 July, 11:47
He sure is truthing behaviors of both sides of the isle that would be a great starting point to this shit show for the most basic change. The powerful message is a great alternative for those with TDS or alternative to Biden and is a step closer to unity. This movie gets my mind going in all directions of how many chess moves are being played at the same time. Bravo!

22 July, 12:08
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
Id take RFK over any other candidate, besides Trump and as long as Trump is still in the Race, then all on Team Trump.

That Swamy guy, I can't trust him as far as i can throw him!

Pence, well we all know hes a swamp creature and Ron DeSantis, same as that Swamy guy!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 July, 11:35
I LOVE him. Since 2002 when I started being informed about vax poison, I ran into him and he was such a light informing from his law suits and he is just the most huge LIGHT! Thanks for sharing! Always love hearing him speak truth!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
22 July, 12:38
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
i began following him in the early fall of 2019 when many states were trying to remove the vaccine exemptions .. we knew something big was coming... he is a pure soul.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
22 July, 12:40
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
i went to see him in Tampa, Fl in jan 2020 for a CHD fundraiser. He is a good man.