Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Tonight's huge moon.

The light on the right is a street lamp for perspective.
10:40 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 August, 01:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK this post is July👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 July, 08:40
God put on the dimmer switch and tossed that bowl on its side

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CathyA @CathyA
22 July, 11:46

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 10:59
Live everyday like no one is watching!

https://twitter.com/Thebes...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 10:47
Good morning VK.
You must have one hell of a camera!
Great pic.

How is it coming on Anon Mountain/Island?
Found it yet?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
22 July, 09:39
It felt so close

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
22 July, 05:46

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 July, 05:35
It is huge. Great capture! Thanks for sharing.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
22 July, 05:15
Lots of activities, behind the scenes!¿

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
22 July, 03:01
✨ Spiritual Awakening ✨

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 July, 02:03
Hi, VK. What brand/type of cinnamon sticks did you use that helped? Where do you find them? Thanks a million. :)

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 July, 01:58
Look at all this cuteness. :)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 July, 11:10
Hi VK. :)
Thanks, for stopping by and sharing your beautiful photo.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Keep up the awesome work you’re doing on the battlefield. I’m thinking of trying the carnivore diet. We’ll see how it goes.

Take care.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 July, 11:08
The moon is close, under the Firmament & very small compared to what we were taught.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 July, 11:01
So crazy I was outside looking at the moon thinking I bet VK posts a moon pic tonight at the same time :)

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
21 July, 10:54
Did you see your alien friend? Recently in Japan, there are many cloudy days and we cannot see UFOs. I wish they would come down under the clouds. I want to see it closer.✨🛸✨

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
21 July, 10:52
i just saw it. i wondered.. wow. that is extra large. i dont really remember seeing a new moon phase so big. it is beautiful though

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 July, 10:51

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 July, 10:49
Let Bastet take out some more trash

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 July, 10:44
What's inside the moon VK?
🤔

Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 July, 11:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I heard that it's a space station that is occupied.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 10:42
VK, What camera do you use to capture such great photos of the moon?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 July, 10:41
😄🔥💥💗👍...https://twitter.com/thedai...