COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
21 July, 06:16
· Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explained that the Corona PCR "test" was implanting a microchip. So the Nasopharyngeal Covid19 PCR "tests" were never tests at all. They are implanting chips, inserting Nanobots called Nanites with a bio-weapons payload for the brain, while at the same time harvesting DNA. The PCR swab is inserted straight to the Nasopharynx behind the nose and forehead where your eyes are. It's at the blood brain barrier and next to your pineal gland. I believe they are knocking out people's senses with these Bioweapons and killing human intuition and your ability to cognitively see what they are doing to us. They're knocking out our senses and targeting the brain with Nanites that carry a payload as Celeste spoke about in previous videos. This is war. Serious warfare. Decline the masks and never let them stick you with a vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
My sister and her husband are retired GP's in the UK. When Covid started, they volunteered every month to be tested this way to 'help the NHS gather data'. I shudder to think what the long term effects on them are. They are both so brainwashed into believing pharmaceuticals are good, there's no reasoning with them.
02:08 PM - Jul 21, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trad55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jill Taylor, click on at the bottom under it