Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
21 July, 02:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have always said this. There is something in MN that WILL be revealed. My gut tells me it is a hub of much more nefarious dealings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 12:14
Of course he is.
No surprise there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 July, 11:01
Wasnt there a picture of Obummer with George before he 'died? '

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
21 July, 10:57
Do you think it is possible it was conducted either by or with cooperation of the FMs to expose something? We have had a few similar events where I live that were definitely questionable. Lots of media attention. What I observed after was the same group of people in our local paper pushing the agenda each time and they did not exactly look like FMs based on the few I have seen that have publicly identified themselves or who were identified as such in their obits. Depending on your perspective, you can think the people getting the attention are the heroes or you can identify them as the instigators stirring up the chaos for the agenda.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 July, 10:52
"Hello George!"

I have always believed that good old George is 100% alive.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
21 July, 10:39
what about that cop Derek Chauvin? He's the one I was sus of since the beginning

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 July, 10:50
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Saw a meme last year he ‘may’ be that actor who had that show CASH CAB.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 July, 10:24
It was pretty obvious that it was a torso of a mannequin that the "paramedics" threw into the back of the ambulance.

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 July, 10:23
so i can kill him and not get in trouble?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 July, 10:48 (E)
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I don’t know if double jeopardy covers that.