COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
· Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explained that the Corona PCR "test" was implanting a microchip. So the Nasopharyngeal Covid19 PCR "tests" were never tests at all. They are implanting chips, inserting Nanobots called Nanites with a bio-weapons payload for the brain, while at the same time harvesting DNA. The PCR swab is inserted straight to the Nasopharynx behind the nose and forehead where your eyes are. It's at the blood brain barrier and next to your pineal gland. I believe they are knocking out people's senses with these Bioweapons and killing human intuition and your ability to cognitively see what they are doing to us. They're knocking out our senses and targeting the brain with Nanites that carry a payload as Celeste spoke about in previous videos. This is war. Serious warfare. Decline the masks and never let them stick you with a vaccine.
06:16 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 July, 02:39
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
If this has happened can anything implanted be removed, does anyone know?
Wonder if Silica wud work(safely)?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
21 July, 02:08
My sister and her husband are retired GP's in the UK. When Covid started, they volunteered every month to be tested this way to 'help the NHS gather data'. I shudder to think what the long term effects on them are. They are both so brainwashed into believing pharmaceuticals are good, there's no reasoning with them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 July, 10:35
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Pray for all of Humanity, that was duped into taking these tests. GOD please come save us from these demons. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 July, 10:33 (E)
This explains what happened to me once, as a TI.
I can't go into all the details, but they did something with my nose.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 12:07
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
They did something to my daughter without my knowledge to her turbinates. I have more medical horror stories. I'm glad I know now what we know.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 10:21
Decline the tests also.