Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Because I absolutely know whether I am an agent, shill, grifter, etc. (hint: none) I get a privileged sense of the truth or falsehood of what others see about me and say about me. That is both what is said (true or false), as well as what isn't. This (self-)reference point serves me well in evaluating the statements made about others on the battlefield who may be of note in some way.

The idea that you can unpick all the double and triple agents, or even sift the agents from the non-agents, just by surface presentation is ridiculous. Humans are complex, too, and can be inconsistent and imperfect. Good people can be part of bad movements, and vice versa. What does seem to shine through is "raises vibe" versus "lowers vibe", which is a kind of spiritual intuitive smarts you have to develop.
04:48 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 July, 12:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Spiritual discernment is the side effect of waking up. Kinda like, having been devoid of the something akin to the five senses & never having missed it, then suddenly you have IT and begin to realize how much you were off in your perception of reality.
🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396