USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
14 Post Thraed about AGENDA 2030!

Interesting to hear and read about what world leaders have been saying outload for years!

Read it here:
https://anonup.com/thread/...
04:28 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
21 July, 09:07
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Wow, thank you for putting this together! Really lays out the globalists plan to take over ownership of everything snd everyone! Those they cannot control they will eradicate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 July, 09:00
It is way past time to declare full war by every individual in every country against all people associated with WEF, UN, WHO. this is just a start. See where the power base goes and add them to the list. 2A time alarm rang years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 July, 07:30
This is brilliant, thank you. Clear, well laid out. I might even get back on falsebook after a 3+ year hiatus to share this with all the normies I still know over there.