SamQ -17 @SamQ17
19 July, 07:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
20 July, 05:32
In response SamQ -17 to her Publication
ah that's beautiful. I have C-PTSD as a survivor. I'll be looking for a way to incorporate that into my world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SamQ -17 @SamQ17
Have you seen this video from Christine De7 @ChristineDe7

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I wish you courage and a rapid improvement in your health 🐝
Beekeeping used to help veterans struggling with PTSD - YouTube

A local veteran is using his love of beekeeping to help others suffering from PTSD.

05:49 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by SamQ17 in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
20 July, 05:55
In response SamQ -17 to her Publication
No I had not. Your post was the first I've ever even thought of bees as a healing mechanism. But I was married to a blues musician for a long time and was very involved in the live music industry for years and I suspect those frequencies were healing for me at that time also even though I didn't realize it at that time. There are certain notes, tones, and frequencies that resonate deeply. I might call my ex to discuss this.
Thank you.

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
20 July, 06:14
In response some one special to some to her Publication

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
20 July, 06:17
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Vidéo from: Johnnyj00ny369T

https://twitter.com/j00ny3...