I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
MOON Ag Barr...FAKE LANDING.
SILVER the MOST reflective and electrically conductive of the elements.
IMAGINE THAT...The Alchemical symbol for Ag is the crescent moon.
"ENOCENT ENOCH" "N "0" Scent" "Penny for Time" InnoCENT from Heaven...
One of SEVEN Metals known to those one guys...the prehistorical kind...
Also, same name in at least 14 different languages.
03:06 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
20 July, 03:06
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
To Wear Moon Boots, you must be a minimum of 47" tall.👽
To Train for Moon Walk, you must be a minimum of 11 Years Old.
To put on the UniQformer, you need to be a minimum weight of 107.8682 LBS on EARTH...We don't make sizes any smaller than this weight...You have to be born on the 17th day of Each Month of the year 1982 or 1986 😛😎...With the exception of 1971, 1992, and 1996 *they can ALWAYS ride, no matter what weight or AGE they are...we have their UNIQ Transformer ready to go at any time is clever...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 03:06
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
To acquire a TICKET to the moon...Must be at least 17 years OLD...and trained as a Buddhist Mon Key in advanced...That means OM schooled by their parents since Birth...Remember, Monks are still trained to fight, quite lethal in fact if crossed, but choose peace...There will come a time where the FAFO...will be justified and the MONKS will have to put on their masks and capes and KICK some DEEP STATE SLEEPING ZOMBIE ass, it gonna be a COSMIC SPANQing if I've ever laughed so hard...it will be THAT exact DAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396