Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Just finished watching this. Excellent documentary on Chlorine Dioxide.
It seems to be even better than ivermectin, maybe. Told by a 25 year ICU Nurse who goes thru the history of it, the science of it & how it works to destroy everything by oxygenating your cells in the body with several testimonials of what they were cured of.

"The science and story of Chlorine Dioxide. NASA proclaimed it a universal antidote in 1987. Since that time, thousands have recovered from illness using this substance, and now many physicians and scientists are saying it is powerfully effective for many applications. The documentary explores the history, safety, and efficacy of the universal antidote and provides interviews with physicians and people who have used it. The Universal Antidote Documentary was released free to the public on February 1, 2021."

Highly encourage everyone to watch this when or if you have the time.

https://theuniversalantido...
06:04 PM - Jul 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 July, 07:46
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Excellent info!! Thanks Mare Qay❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 10:52
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
YW, as always I encourage ppl to use their own discernment when watching or reading these things. It may not be for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 July, 07:54
Also, Jim Humble's tonic is used this for malaria.
How to make by Andreas Kalcker:
https://andreaskalcker.com...
(click on the English tab)
Q & A
https://odysee.com/CDS-Ch...

19 July, 07:58
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes, he discusses both of them in this documentary. I had forgotten about it until I saw this on Burrow TV. Shows interviews with Humble as well & talks about how he discovered it. Quite amazing stuff! I remember when President Trump talked about "chlorine" during the plandemic & he was ridiculed as telling ppl to drink bleach, remember that? I think this is what he was talking about. It IS CURING everything. He shares many links in the documentary as well. Thanks Generica!!!! I see you on TS now & then 😊

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
19 July, 06:34

19 July, 06:36
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
TY, he lists all of the platforms he is on, on that site, but thanks!!!!