🦅🇺🇸 A lost Kim Clement Trump-Prophecy found
from June *17* 2007, San Jose CA

🕊 Kim
[Trump will serve] 2 Terms, 2 Terms!!
[🎶 Kim sings] In the House that they call White
shall receive a man
who stood in your night.
In the House that you call White
shall receive a man, a Knight, fought for you.

"I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you." – POTUS

4-4-08 Kim
But now there is a second President,
how can we have 2 presidents?”
An unusual thing, isn’t it?
says the Spirit of the Lord..
Fear not, for God said..
My Nation & I will change things
according to the Time & Season..
I prophesy America
you are light, salt, joy.
I declare this upon this Nation:
Great great prosperity again 🇺🇸

3-25-11
There is a President who will come & God says,
👊 HE WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR

2-22-14
“For,” God said, “I am dissatisfied
with what emerges from BOTH parties.”
___
🇦🇺 Julian Assange
“When all is exposed 98% of Washington will fall” 💥
10:34 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
19 July, 08:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The RNC is bought and paid for by the DS Cabal. Their only motivation to act is bribery and that includes blackmail. That is why we will NEVER again support the RNC with any money. We will weigh carefully all of the candidates before we cast a vote for them. NO MORE PUSHING THE "ALL REPUBLICANS" BUTTONS. Those days are LONG GONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 July, 10:12
Julian also said, "when it all said and done, the names of those left in DC will fit on a -post it- note..
But my favorite is when Juan said on McConnells YouTube that DC would be a bird sanctuary! Ha!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 July, 10:53
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Gene Decode said Bird Sanctuary!!!
Juan wants it to be flooded
[the D.U.M.B.S have been]
& then remain standing, as in a museum,
as a testimony to INSANITY!!!

I prefer bulldozing the entire place
& letting Earth reclaim it
& the Birds 😻❤️🌸

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 July, 07:11
I HAVE to ask this question and I ask it with the utmost respect although it is a black-pill kind of question.
Do you think it is possible -maybe even probable- that Kim Clement wasn't a true prophet but a part of The Plan, who knew The Plan, whose role it was to telegraph The Plan? And, perhaps even moreso, to serve as a character who would lend The Plan -as being supranatural in nature- its credibility?

18 July, 07:23
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have thought of that many times, YC!!
I think you could be right on!! 👊🇺🇸

We know QTeam has been on this Plan
for 60-years.
We know they have tech
decades AHEAD of where WE are
& have been able to see into future Timelines
not only with Looking Glass
but Quantum super computers
Stargates
& Tesla Time Machines —
so
I deduce you are bang on!

Kim Clement could well have been part of
The Plan
to plant TRUTH for us to find 🕊

How cool is that??? 🙏🏻🕊😹

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
18 July, 08:51
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Kim Clement was a true Prophet. He heard from God in the spirit realm and conveyed it to man. I sat under his anointing from 1999 to his passing in 2014. Looking glass is a technology...nothing spiritual about it. 😊

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 July, 07:04
Has anyone ever figured out why Q said Trust Wray?

18 July, 07:09
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🤷‍♀️🇺🇸

Awake Now @Awakenow
18 July, 06:58
Catturd is a comm now???

18 July, 07:02
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Catturd is a joy 😻

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 July, 05:01
Biden does everything but actually hurt a child in public......and he is Still there. I hate this part of the plan because of fake biden getting away with Groping and Sniffing the Children! And the braindead parents say Nothing!!! I would have been in prison if he groped my child....👹👿💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

18 July, 06:50
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
It's hard to imagine
how QTeam could make faux-Biden
any more gross, disgusting or vomitus 🤮

I'm seriously beginning to doubt that 4 - 6% #.
Feels more like 25% 💥

4-6% LOST FOREVER.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 July, 11:00
This is why the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC. has been dissolved. There is no way forward with the present totally corrupt ways of the corporation. We have 2 Presidents because one is ACTING like a president and one is actually being the president. 😉

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 July, 03:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The plant Bye den is a place holder while the white hats get their ducks in a row Trump is Commander in Chief and Presidential winner of 2020 election