Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 11:18
Prayers would be very welcome for my father who has been struggling for 2 years recovering from cancer treatment, eye surgery immediately after, severe hearing loss, and extreme depression from misdiagnoses and unable to understand why I have been unable to return to Canada. On a rare call tonight he says he is going to die within weeks and will never see me again…..he is living in fear with no positivity around him at all. Appreciate the prayers from anyone who is real and not part of AI endless lies and psyop. Good night all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Has he tried Ivermectin orphan benzinol it stops cancer immediately. You can get it at most feed stores and it's only about 15 to $20 for a large tube of it. I just use the measurements per your weight marked on the syringe.
11:43 PM - Jul 17, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 11:46
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you for the recommendation….the cancer is gone, it is depression in his mind largely from chemical imbalance from all the medicine he takes. I don’t believe in Ivermectin at all, have all trust in God’s immune system and the power of prayer, and will not allow them to do online purchases that are trackable for those targeted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
18 July, 01:39
You're welcome and I told I understand but I have been taking alternative treatments for several years as they have being poisoning and depleting our food of natural vitamins and minerals that we need to have a healthy life.
I always ask people if they notice that all of our fruits and vegetables have gone seedless? Seeds contain vitamin B17 and without that cancer grows rapidly. I take three apricot seeds per day for a couple weeks in a row just to keep my vitamin B17 levels up.
Ivermectin is a natural dewormer and if people knew how many parasites were in their bodies they would freak out, parasites are what cause cancer. I can go on and on about all these different therapies and treatments for flushing parasites from your body but the information is out there if people really want to do that.

Best wishes and I hope your father recovers and finds peace with God in his heart.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 July, 02:34
He should try omega 3 supplements. They are good for all his ailments.