Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 July, 11:11
Rise above the chaos💖 Stay shiny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
14 July, 11:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I check'd out your WordPress site...

Were you related to Crystal Freeman? Also, are you in the Carolinas?

My dad was from North Carolina, and my mom was from South Carolina. I was born a blue devil myself - at Duke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I am in SC. Raised in Raleigh NC👍 and Crystal was my hub's family member. It's been a long battle. God built me for the long haul👊
05:32 PM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
15 July, 08:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Wow! Very interesting. My whole family is from Raleigh - Clark Avenue. My dad grew up one block off of Hillsborough street.

My Grandparents moved up to Quail corners off of Falls of the Neuse for their retirement.

My Grandfather, Woody Hayes, was a famous Raleigh-ite pianist who played music for 50 years during the big band era. He also installed all the background music in the banks in downtown Raleigh - the Woody Hayes Music Company.

I had a feeling we might be connected in some way, and after I read about Crystal, I had to ask.

God bless you.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 July, 09:27
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I grew up off of Western Blvd. Used to walk to the state fair😊 Went to Athens. The whole Crystal thing has been on me since I was 14 years old, didn't make the connection til a few years into digging for her truth. It was wild when I realized it.