Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
San Kat @FireflyQt
08 May, 05:54
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
YES I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 May, 04:03
We need him back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 March, 01:31
I've been saying I MISS PRESIDENT TRUMP for months. PRAYING for him & our Country.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
05 March, 08:35
I Agree. he will return.

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
13 February, 01:22
We all miss him. Time to come back.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 February, 10:24
I agree, he made me feel safer.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
10 February, 03:36
Agreed, that feeling of security is gone...

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
10 February, 03:33
And honestly I don't know why it just hit Kayleigh...maybe because she is up there in government. But WE THE PEOPLE down here are the ones REALLY TRULY missing him from day ONE that he left!!!! FUCKED!!!!

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
10 February, 03:31
This is true. I have been saying I miss Trump since he left on board Marine One (or was it Marine Two?) just miss him so so much. And yes he is America's DAD-- America was safe and protected under him. We are left out in the open as Bullseye targets again.

Jovita Williamson @Jovitaw3
10 February, 03:30
we miss you and DJT what a team !

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
10 February, 02:58
we miss You Kaleigh too!!

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
10 February, 08:05
It feels demonic!

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
10 February, 02:23
i fucking miss him so much! I swear i have more love for him than my own asshole dad. We're lost without him!!😭

K189 777 @k189
09 February, 11:11
Amen

Mandy Collins @SCcajungirl
09 February, 10:49
ME TOO!!! 😭

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
09 February, 10:36
OMG! YES! Me2😢

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
09 February, 10:28
so true

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
09 February, 10:17
Our Father in Heaven is on our side and wants us to use all of the tools He has given us to fight against the principalities at work to destroy us. I command heavenly hosts to crush, burn, and dispose of every evil spirit who seeks to kill, harm, or cause fear in the people of this country in Jesus mighty name. No weapon formed against us will prosper! To the mountain of evil, the collective body of Christ commands you to be removed in Jesus name.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 February, 10:17
Different is an understatement!! It feels like the Twilight Zone. Dystopian and truly frightening.

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
09 February, 10:11
It feels like Dad's out of town on an extended business trip, and not sure when he's going to be back. A major part of the family is missing.😞

Alee Raven @FloridaGirl
09 February, 10:09
Her name spellings do not match.
This can't be her.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
09 February, 10:22
In response Alee Raven to his Publication
Plus she spelled dominant wrong & capitalized 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😏So, I think maybe you're right

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 February, 10:31
In response Alee Raven to his Publication
cool for noticing that!
was ready to decode her usage of Dominate
instead of dominant... so you saved me
time & anguish😂

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
09 February, 10:04
He's there, and he's still working for us. And, he will be back for the best is yet to come. SOON.

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
Because it isn't.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 10:02
😘 We miss YOU, desperately!

Hopefully, you'll "Circle Back" into our lives again!

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
09 February, 09:54
we shouldnt accept fake elections imo. trump didnt lose.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 09:50
I can't help myself, I'm an editor by one trade...her name is spelled differently in the handle from the title name. Something seems off about this.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Mis-spellings sometimes are done for special meanings.
POTUS uses them for Gematria msgs.

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
09 February, 09:41
I agree from Canada.......

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
09 February, 09:13
... limbo

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
09 February, 09:03
That's for sure!! 😓🙃

Pat Rut @FloridaTrumper
09 February, 08:49
100% agree