Martin Geddes @martingeddes
For the sake of my own sanity, we need to up the insanity level.
04:47 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 July, 07:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Lol

Good Morning from Missouri Martin.
I caught your live test on twitter the other day. It was good to hear you live. If you do a spaces in the future, I'll be sure to listen in.

Also my account is brand new over there. Can't even appeal my old account anymore, so I decided to start a new one. kcander11

Love ya brother
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 July, 10:08
Let's do it then Martin. Bluegreenteam needs YOU. You're a catalyst. I'm just not popular enough to get anything done. πŸ˜• πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
16 July, 01:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
More popular than you realize. Never underestimate the impact you have on the β€œquiet ones” ❀️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 July, 09:44
YesπŸ”₯πŸ‘Š

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 July, 09:26 (E)
For people to get a serious wake up call to there is a real system in place operating us socially, just go read all the oldest Clay Tablets with the first Cuneiform records. When they learned to do that, they recorded EVERYTHING! They read like our modern headlines. Political uprisings, military campaigns, repelled costly enemy attacks, squelched angry mob riots, rampant alcoholism from the government allotment of alcohol to every worker in benefits. It's the craziest shit you'll ever read. ,Murder, marriages and divorces, Royal Scandal, Court Records, Public Officials executed for crimes against the king, the entire city state's economy and recorded GPD, all is there like listening to a CNN news broadcast today. Seriously people...go look. It is literally a broken record they have us playing on. It's "Wag the Dog"...it never stopped in any age or era.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 July, 08:57
With you β™ΎπŸ€
LOVE U ❀

Ken Mac @KenMac
15 July, 08:53
Insane in the membrane… πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 July, 04:53

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
15 July, 04:49
lol...Only those who know can agree with that. MORE COWBELL!