Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Ahhh the good ole days
I like a man who says what he meansπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You know it’s what we are all thinking too!
He just said it out loud 😎😎😎
08:41 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Dirt Road DJ@Oz @Loaded4Action
15 July, 08:53
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hey, i hear there's a Storm Coming,
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, and, I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life.

Really? Yes,
Cos, God was there and God saw what you did
He saw it with his own two eyes
So wipe off that grin, He know's where you've been
It's all been a pack of Cowardly Deceitful Satanic Witchcraftery.

Blessed God & Savior, Please bring on The Storm, for all humanity's sake and for Your Glory.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
15 July, 02:10
Women need to do their share too. There are a lot of them involved in this and we have to stop tolerating these predators among our kids. I think they are the primary coordinators and organizers moving people about and tracking the vulnerable children; I think they are also the primary users of the anti-aging products that come from the children at least at the non-elite level. It will require different strategies for different groups to stop this evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 01:57
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI like this guy, he is awesome and a true, down to earth guy. He speaks wisdom.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 July, 01:50
Means what he says and says what he means, WOW!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 July, 01:45
Boy, You got that right!! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 July, 01:39
God bless and protect the real men who are taking a stand against the evil in this world.

P.S.
God sees what goes on behind closed doors.
Just a friendly reminder.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 July, 01:32
Can I meet this man sometime? We will get along just fine Patriot. 🍻

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 July, 11:03
Yes, this guy is spot on!
He'd fit right in on Anon Mountain Island πŸ˜€

14 July, 11:08
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
F bombs flying! πŸ˜‚
But hey sometimes ya gotta let it out when you're fed up!!!!

14 July, 09:48
@Mike314 πŸ€“