Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 July, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just FYI,
Nana lost more weight on the low carb, mostly like Atkins diet than any other ever. Pounds fell off so fast I was having to buy new size clothes every dew weeks.

After very little time I did not want much food at all.

I did mild exercise 4 nights a week, similar to pilates, nothing strenuous maybe 10 to 15 min. I say pilates, but I didn't know it at the time. Originally all I did was I made every place on my body that I wanted to reduce hurt, with slow stretching movements.The best benefit from that was doing the exercises very very slowly.

I might try it again but with my back is too bad now and I cant do exercise so that is a problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
13 July, 01:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I lost about 85 lbs walking 5k a day. I just put on a podcast and strap the dogs (shih tzu's) with me and GO! I absolutely love it. Started off 18 mos ago with walks around the block and then it just turned into a 5-6k because I want to finish what I'm listening to.

13 July, 01:08
In response Night Shift to her Publication
That is awesome hun. Nana's problem is not being able to walk far or do much of anything else for that matter with back issues.
Wish I could.
Keep up the good work, it is awesome for your health.

Night Shift @kekerista
13 July, 01:12
back issues here too. I feel ya. I'm lucky I can walk again after years and years of physical therapy. Taking advantage of it while I can! God Bless!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
For someone that has back issues or is just new to having them Nana would offer this advice:

When it gets to the point that it hurts to do light stretching exercise or walking, find a way to push thro it and do it anyway.

One of the very biggest mistakes I made about 5 yrs in was bowing to the pain and my core was weakened and then gone.

Keeping your core strong is the very best think you can do short of a surgery that helps and even then you need to keep it strong.

Sorry but once you lose your core strength you are just totally fookd!
01:21 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
13 July, 02:05
Comfrey Salve is great for sprains, breaks and pain.

13 July, 06:07
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Thx hun.

Night Shift @kekerista
13 July, 01:38
I agree wholeheartedly.
This anon put in a pool for water exercise to keep the core strong. There's only so much you can do with that exercise ball they want you to use.

13 July, 06:08
Nice!