Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Food for Thought....I personally don't trust any of them except Trump and think most have been Taken Out and/or Replaced....

Remember We're Watching a Movie..🍿🍿🍿

https://www.tiktok.com/@yo...
06:57 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 July, 07:48
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Just keep in mind, and I think that is what this lady is pointing out, we don't know these people. Just say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 July, 08:59
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Correct Gayle we don't...Good Point!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
10 July, 07:45
Jim C is Neno and Juan's friend.

10 July, 09:00
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
👍Good to know...Thanks!!

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Marg Linn @Otter10
10 July, 07:08
Jim C is real- my husband's cousin is his father ... he's 100%.

10 July, 07:41
In response Marg Linn to her Publication
Good to know Marg...thanks for that intel. I have always liked Jim, but I use to like Tom Hanks too if you know what I mean...😉
Thanks again!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 July, 06:58
Agree.
Some may be forced to play a part for life in prison.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
10 July, 07:56
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Is there an original source for this I could link to? Would love to share this with a few sleepers but not sure how.