Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
10 July, 10:55
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
it's called an induction stove... you could go to Best Buy and get one today - it's only been around for about 70+ years) - When the group is mesmerized by simple things that have existed for years FRANKLY it makes me lose hope - HTH can you be so ignorant and let this feed into your hysteria of the "hidden technologies" that they have kept from us all these years... UGH! 😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
10 July, 10:24
Tesla Stove. Electromagnetic energy. I hope Free Energy is coming soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 July, 09:55
Holy Shit! Did that guy die of an assisted suicide by any chance? Red scarf? Damn I bet that tech is hidden far far away in a DUMB somewhere...Soon to be revealed!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
10 July, 08:06
Wow! Errrr, how??