AnnMarie AMC @Amc77
Small accounts, big accounts…… who cares! It’s not what this is about. I have learned, absorbed and been mostly quiet over the last 2.5 years BUT I stepped outside of my comfort zone. I learned how to think for myself, question what I have been taught is ‘right’ and look at things from a different perspective. It’s a journey, a lonely journey, but one worth taking because in the end you know you are loved; you are love and that love is what will change the world. How fortunate are we to be the ones who lead the way!!! ❤️
12:43 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Amc77 in this post can reply
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
27 October, 07:26
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
Anyone know how to decode?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 October, 12:23
Very well said. 🎵🌴🏁🤍🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
22 October, 10:09
It is, indeed a lonely journey.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 September, 09:02
Every truth shared and learned, is a spark of LIGHT in the darkness. Sparks together cause a brilliant LIGHT!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
19 October, 11:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
10 August, 10:47
EXACTLY! Big or Small - WWG1WGA !! We all matter in this fight. Big poster, quiet ones.