Mike Anon @Mike314
Eggs and bacon is the "breakfast of champions", but [they] don't want you to know that.
10:48 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 July, 12:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yessir! I have that 1030 or later...then beef & butter..of some sort 1730
eggs are my multivitamin ♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 July, 12:21
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I eat as much meat and eggs as possible too. I love fresh vegetables also. Had a steak and avocado salad for dinner last night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 July, 12:05
Totally agree. My grandmother lived to the ripe old age of 99. She had that for breakfast every day for 96 years.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 July, 12:15
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Sometimesmute @Sometimesmute
08 July, 10:57
I can't eat anything in the morning
I still have plenty of fuel. 😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 July, 11:00
In response Sometimesmute to his Publication
I wait a few hours to eat after I get out of bed too.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
08 July, 10:54
🥓 🤤

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 July, 10:50
Nothing like a good hot breakfast.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 July, 10:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I wish I had your discipline. I just did double those portions.

connie wright @cowri
08 July, 12:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Excuse Me! Where's Mine...I thought we were Friends!