Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 July, 11:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And it seems, I’m tested for this often!
Im with Him! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 July, 11:54
THIS is the definition of fearless. It is not a response, reactive mindsets are defensive. I am not on any defense as I am also not in any state of offense. If you bring offense to me, I am not the one offended so you can deal with that shit yourself thank you.
I confound all officials that speak to me face to face after corresponding with me through writing. They completely expect a shouting almost violent personality. I am unwavering, stern, and extremely outspoken and it scares them to death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
08 July, 04:28
Happy Saturday Kim this is outstanding! Powerful wisdom, thank you.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 July, 10:09
happy friday kim!!...this is awesome

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 July, 09:46
I missed the GM, so I'll give you a Good evening!
How's it going on twitter? Crazy days!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 July, 12:38
Good morning Kim, have a great day. I am working on this issue myself, I have a ways to go but it's coming!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
07 July, 12:27
Dr Harville and Helen Hendrix have books that help you understand exactly why you are getting upset in the first place and it ALWAYS is a part of your unhealed childhood wounds. Once you understand them you don't get upset anymore, you are just filled with understanding and compassion.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 July, 12:22
Morning Kim happy 777 today

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 July, 10:39
Good morning Kim, have a great day!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 July, 10:34
πŸ‘

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 July, 10:32
GM Kim!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 July, 10:26
Good morning Kim.
Happy 7-7-7 day!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 July, 10:41
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
GM Court!
Happy 777 ;)
Good to see you here.

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
07 July, 10:18
Sooo true. Thanks for sharing πŸ™

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
07 July, 09:58
Spot on

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
07 July, 09:55
🎯🎯🎯 If only I could like this post more than once! SO MUCH YES KIM! πŸ‘ I was saying something similar to this just yesterday! Same vibe as yours. 😊

Violet *** @Violetfire
09 July, 01:29
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. I was just attacked by 2 Liberals spewing venom. The calmer I was the more venom they spewed. If you can step back and watch the interaction while not being a part of it your emotions stay in check. God gives you what you need to see using others as the vehicle. Thanks for his message.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 July, 09:23
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 July, 09:55
GM KR, happy Fryday.

07 July, 10:05
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
GM FE!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
07 July, 09:53
Good Morning, KR

07 July, 10:05
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
GM Johnny 5...hope you have a good day.