Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 July, 04:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well...I loved him and was also unsure about him... as a soul in this war I gave the grace bc we don't know who anyone really is...I sincerely hope his heart was pure.♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 July, 03:00
... obsessed ... 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
07 July, 01:43
I don’t believe it for one second. I am from small town MN and we hear about if an old lady farts in church or brings bad potato salad to a luncheon. Fairly certain an accident like this would have brought a lot of chatter around here. Nothing at all. No news. This came out of nowhere. Maybe the character of Negative 48 has passed, but I have a feeling he lives on and is needed somewhere else in this movie.

Ange Love @LoveM
07 July, 10:20
In response K.T. Patriot to her Publication