LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 05:41
Hello my fellow Patriots, my mother is 82 years old, and all of her life has been Democrat. She trust the same news stations she has watched for most of her life. This Thursday she is going to get her corona shot. Needless to say, I am concerned. However there is no talking her out of it. Please pray for her, and that she has no side effects from it. Thank you so very much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
09 February, 05:47
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
...sorry.
Alot of us are in your boat.
She has had a good long life, you wont change her, just love her.
My MIL is the same and going for hershot.
my 35 yo daughter just informed me she was getting jabbed thursday....she knows my feelings.
i'm heartsick, but she has had my grandchildren.
Hopefully God will intervine before it gets to our children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
Praying for them. Lost my day a year ago this month, do not want to lose her. My mom is in excellent health,other than being diabetic. Hopefully that will help.
05:51 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patches_MOM in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
09 February, 06:16
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
...sorry...both of mine are gone....wasn't close, still sad.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 06:19
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
ty, it has been a very hard year on us,expecially mom. It will be 1 year on the 25th