Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
16 May, 08:22
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
So Americans aren't enttled to feel patriotism or show espect to our flag? Who cares what other countries say. They can show respect to their own flag while we do our's . When did tolerance go out the window?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
16 May, 08:30
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
You're spot on @mamaface !!
God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
22 March, 06:44
I'm Norwegian. I see what the cabal elite is trying to do again and again. They are trying to create divisions and civil wars. For people with souls do not.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
22 March, 06:27
Tavistock Institute. Shocking. But it all makes sense once you read about the plan and the players. I saw it in HIGH SCHOOL in Upstate NY. I just had no name for it. Grateful it came to light before I die....

Bruce Le Doux @Brooster
18 March, 01:15
FB banned me as did TWITTER BOTH are ENEMIES of the UNITED STATES.. THE REPUBLIC for which this FLAG STANDS!!
IT IS FINISHED, CABAL!!

Your demise, Corporate THIEVES is IMMINENT!!

B;BYE you workers of INIQUITY!!

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Thread Headed Stranger @ThreadHeadedStranger
17 February, 01:01
It doesn't make them hateful. It makes the JEALOUS!

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
15 February, 05:40
then they should go back to their own countries!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
10 February, 11:04
Because theyre nothing but dirty commies. time to kick some commie azz right out of cyber-space. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 11:02
Trying to tell us who we hate!!!

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
09 February, 11:24
Non-Americans is Fixen to get a BOOT up the ass right out of America. ITS TIME WAKE UP AMERICA AND FIGHT FOR ALL OF OUR GOD BLESSED FREEDOMS. WWG1WGA NO-ONE LEFT BEHIND. THOSE WHO ARE TRYING WILL BE SUPPORTED MY BACK IS YOUR BACK BROTHER SISTER 4 BORTHER SISTER MOVING FORWARD.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
09 February, 11:36
In response mike Anon to his Publication
When will we get SERIOUS on some Assess??? We just sit around and Hope after Hope yet all we do is play into the hands of the DS as they keep Trump as a DEFENDENT....even AFTER he's left the OFFICE!!! THIS is freak'n BOOKEY!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 11:03
In response mike Anon to his Publication
same!

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
09 February, 09:36
Welcome to Anonup.com ! 🙂🦋

Monster Daisy @MonsterDaisy
09 February, 08:29
I want to go back to my other parallel universe. I don't like this one. People are mean.

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
09 February, 07:01
Oh look they're projecting again. 🙄

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
09 February, 06:48
I don't give a rat's azz what non Americans think. I'm probably supporting them

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
09 February, 06:07

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
09 February, 06:33
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
That lil' fellow is as cute as a spotted puppy's belly.
You must be proud. God bless you and the lil' fellow.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
09 February, 11:25
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
ALL-SOME A MIGHTY WARRIOR, GOD HAS BLESSED AMERICA