angelstudio @angelstudio
Sound of Freedom | Let Freedom Ring | Official
A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE MASTERPIECE THAT EVERYONE MUST SEE!"

WATCH NOW FREE https://angelstudios.live

💥 SHARE❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️❗️

Sound of Freedom, based on the incredible true story, shines a light on even the darkest of places. After rescuing a young boy from ruthless child traffickers, a federal agent learns the boy’s sister is still captive and decides to embark on a dangerous mission to save her. With time running out, he quits his job and journeys deep into the Colombian jungle, putting his life on the line to free her from a fate worse than death.

The film stars Jim Caviezel (The Passion of the Christ, The Count of Monte Cristo) who plays the lead role of Tim Ballard. Academy Award Winner Mira Sorvino (Mighty Aphrodite) plays Katherine Ballard and Bill Camp (Lincoln, 12 Years a Slave) plays “Vampiro”—Ballard’s right-hand man.

The film is produced by Eduardo Verástegui and directed by Alejandro Monteverde.
08:05 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by angelstudio in this post can reply
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 July, 11:58
In response angelstudio to his Publication
Awesome film!! Y’all did a wonderful job with a soft introduction to the pedo world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 July, 11:22
Should have been free

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SamQ -17 @SamQ17
04 July, 09:12

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 July, 01:35
In response SamQ -17 to her Publication
I went yesterday…I felt the same. It was very well done. I haven’t been able to get it out of my head all day….even
when I knew so much about the movie. It sticks with you. I highly recommend it. I wanted my hubby to see it. I wanted someone else to tell him what I’ve been trying to tell him. He got the message.

In our theater we had previews of coming attractions. One of the movies was the remake of The Color Purple…..produced by Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey and Quincy Jones. Now isn’t that ironic when you know what the Sound of Freedom in all about…sex trafficking, child abuse and pedo’s.