God bless all of you, today and always.
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸
07:34 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
09 July, 11:52
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Martin, thank you for saying this out loud ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 06:16
it is snowing in the white house in july

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 July, 08:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
🤣

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
05 July, 04:31
You as well Martin and Michelle! One day in a blink of an eye we will be in a better place! It could be closer than we think! Lots of diversion going on now! Keep praying and ask your ascension guides for strength and guidance! Love you all immensely! I’m frustrated at times but I quickly get back on track and keep trucking along. God bless everyone here and around the world and Universe! 🙏🏻❤️💯🫶♾️💪🏻💓

10 July, 08:34
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Vibes up! 🥰

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
05 July, 03:50
PSYCHOPATHS!!!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 July, 08:09
You to Martin. Some have lost a little some have lost a lot and some have lost it all. But here we are years have past and we still grasp at that little bit of hope and faith for the greater good. I’m proud of us but I’m broken and sad and I pray God puts us back together better than we were when we started. Sending love across the pond.

10 July, 08:36
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
My family is across the pond in Scotland. :) Praying for your heart to feel peace and love, my friend. 🥰

amy lilley @amylilley
04 July, 08:08
Amen Martin, thank you🇺🇸🎆🇺🇸🎆🇺🇸you too🐸