Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana expects to see more of this as they come for our guns and what is left of our rights.

https://youtu.be/xyJCcB4gg...
At least 5 men dead, 2 kids hurt in Philly mass shooting - YouTube

A shooting spree covered several blocks of Southwest Philadelphia’s Kingsessing neighborhood Monday night. The mass shooting also left two children hurt. NBC...

09:13 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
06 July, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If they get the guns it will not stop the violence. It will only make it easier for the crooks to harm innocent people because crooks will still have guns. This may have the be the hill some of us die on. I am a law abiding citizen who will not be disarmed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 11:12
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Guns and money are the deal breakers me thinks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
07 July, 11:16
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I stand shoulder to shoulder with you on that hiLL!!

Much Love Many Blessings!! 🙏

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
06 July, 10:39
Ever notice how gang related or drive bye shootings are never labeled as mass

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 July, 09:35
I see it that way as well. They come for the guns, they will get shot and more and more people are going to be shooting at those who come for the guns. They know this and is why they order it. The NWO needs chaos. Those who follow such orders are the problem. It's why we have the 2A. The founders knew these days would come again.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
06 July, 10:37
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
And why it ends in shall not be infringed