Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 July, 11:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🤣 that's a wise cat 'Pretending'..😉😉.. My cats just patted my face if I was resting/asleep and they wanted attention, but when my last cat felt it was feeding time he'd get the dog to play 'chase' with him, the two were so disruptive I'd feed them to shut them up..🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 July, 11:14
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
lol Too cute!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
04 July, 12:14
That’s hilarious... what a great personality

connie wright @cowri
04 July, 12:07
cute - my daughter's 2 cats DID eat her phone cord....my cat would stomp her feet - when she was mad at me, she would jump on the back of the sofa & turn her back to me but look around to see if I noticed. Miss her...

04 July, 10:12
In response connie wright to her Publication
My current kitty, will reach out her paw to say hello to me, so I do it back.

I once had a cat that used to hide beneath the furniture and grab me as I walked by. Scratched me up at times. It wasn't very nice, but I loved him.

Karen Browning @Kbbb
03 July, 09:44
THAT's the funniest thing I've ever seen a cat do!!! She was CLEARLY pretending…never knew a cat who pretends! LMAO!

03 July, 09:53
In response Karen Browning to her Publication
Me either!