🎉 Holy Mamacita Dan Scavino 🥳🎈

(🎥 snippets)

N.E.S.A.R.A. / G.E.S.A.R.A
RESET FINANCEIRO MUNDIAL
The announcement of Nesara Gesara in Brazil

7-2-23 FRENCH AUTHORITIES DISCUSS
SHUTTING DOWN INTERNET..
Q2534 …Why is there a total & complete MSM BLACKOUT
re: France, Belgium, Germany, EU riots etc.?

Gen Flynn
“We have an army of digital soldiers….” Q ARMY

THE17THLETTER
Wouldn’t it be incredible if @ realDonaldTrump read
the declaration of independence on the 4th of July.
@ DanScavino

7-2-23 THE17THLETTER
Why did we place the Titanic back in the news?
It was their first act of terror to push their luciferian agenda
It began with the federal reserve and it will end
with the federal reserve……

Joe Biden is dead.
He died on July 3, 2023 at the age of 80…

TO COME IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
[list] 🙀

[AWESOME!!! 😹]

ENJOY THE SHOW (Days/hours away)

When they’re losing.. they cut out all power & information

JRBiden Azrael would like a word…💥🎉🇺🇸😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
Can anyone tell me who announced GESERA in Brazil? Who is he, what are his credentials, he could be the Brazilian version of Dr Charlie Ward.

Why would they announce it in Brazil of all places?

The guy in his shiney suit looked like an 80s charactor out of the TV show, Miami Vice
06:48 AM - Jul 03, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 July, 10:12
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Here is the video from Brazil.
Thanks to Franco on this thread 🙏🏻

Franco Loperfido
@fra68

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gesara - Nesara - Redenção - YouTube

Grupo do Gessra Acao Humanitaria https://t.me/+d4Gm7GhjPudkZjQxWhatsapp Gleidson de Paulahttps://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=17866324560&text=Ajude O Projeto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 July, 02:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you, I have subb'd to this guys channel and it seems he is popular in Brazil. I converted many comments using google translate but most seem very light on details and most praise this guy like a Guru, here is one of the comments from this video; "I don't know what to say, does that mean poverty is over, are we going to become billionaires? Everything this man said I have no idea how much money! The majority of the people are getting poorer and worse, very sick, in the face of the ongoing genocide in the world. If this is a real dream, I hope to live this dream".
No one could tell what date this was made. I watched the whole video using English subs and they just presented the same GESERA talking points. Be careful who you follow. This guy has many older videos which I have looked at, is he crediable? Who knows!