Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
What is your PASSION?

One of mine is photography. Care to share yours?
09:18 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
03 July, 06:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Photography as well

Need to upload a bunch of photos from cameras

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 July, 06:59
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Great passion!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
02 July, 12:51 (E)
This time of the year it's gardening... view from kitchen window. Also my garden of abundance, view from bedroom window and on the ground. We've been eating good so far this year! Had a stock tank start leaking a few days ago... another one to fill!

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
02 July, 01:58
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Looks great!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 July, 12:22
Also photography! I have a website I built myself but it's not online anymore because I'm too poor to keep it up. Once the war is over and I'm done teaching then I'll get back to it. I like doing astrophotography & street photography mainly. Anything with long exposure and moving lights. ❤ nice photos you got there Patriot! 🤗🙏

arba happihr @arba
02 July, 12:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Aloha
I would love to see your work
So many talented people
👋👋💌

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
03 July, 06:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Lauren, how much was the upkeep of the site?

arba happihr @arba
02 July, 12:22
Aloha Kris👋
Wow you take great photos.
Beautiful.
I enjoy painting, walking the beach looking for treasures.
I enjoy cooking most maybe. Cooking and feeding people.
Making something wonderful to eat for someone
I am a service to others!
I can't help it I am a giver
Giving just happens without thinking.
I enjoy life 😊

02 July, 12:32
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I like giving too! And lovely passions! 😊 Life is GREAT all the time!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 July, 12:15
Music, gardening and my fur babies! 🎼🪴🐶
And absolutely my Kids and Grands ❤️❤️❤️
🥰🙏🏼

02 July, 12:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
💛 Lovely, TY for sharing too!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
02 July, 09:30
Photos, food, canning and flowers!

02 July, 11:25
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Love all of those!!! Well done with the food pics, those are difficult at times, especially that burger!!!💛

arba happihr @arba
02 July, 01:07
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Aloha
Wow!
What is in the jars that are canned?
Let's get together and Cook 😊