Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If this Senate hearing today is supposed to wake anyone up, it's having the opposite effect. Boring as hell. Slimey DC swamp rats yapping their pieholes all day is a sleeping pill.
05:04 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
11 February, 12:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Totally agree. it's was silly watching each one give arguments before the Senate. 🙄Listening to them narrate their experience the day of the Capitol riot was unbelievable... No I mean, REALLY unbelieveable. Especially, RASKIN 🙄 I wanted to throw a butter sock at his head for his phony "sobbing" performance. smh Riot was pre-planned. Nothing to do with Pres. Trump. Cant wait for our turn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Spark @johnspark789
10 February, 11:20
Took the words right out of my mouth. Watched until I could not take it any longer.😴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
10 February, 10:02
This was Pre-Trial. Just wait.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
09 February, 09:47
Actually they might be embarassed...I was just watching them hate and cry

Bffalerts #WWG1WGA @Bffalerts
09 February, 09:34
i concur!

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
09 February, 07:42
Sadly, I agree! I am awake and struggled to watch it! I don't see sleepers watching this...they need a BIG wake up call.🤷🏻‍♀️

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
09 February, 07:26
... and crying!!! They'll be crying soon!!!

Danielle Stull @Daniegny
09 February, 07:26
This is not going to wake anyone up. I live with and have many people in my life who need to be woken up and they are not even watching this. They need to shut down MSM and show some confessions - that will only be the only way they may start to open their minds and believe. I don't know why they are waiting...

John Perry @tarkine
09 February, 07:10
Let's not overlook the fact that the "hearing" was more of a Stalinist show-trial than not; and a further example of how the left wants to shred the Constitution by abusing and misusing it. They need to be crushed bigly.

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
09 February, 06:41
So what are the implicaton for those who vote to impeach, what will happen to them, if anything?

Sun Rain @SunRain4444
09 February, 06:28
I actually did briefly fall asleep! Did anyone else catch Trump's first lawyer talking about using the word "floodgates" instead of "whirlwind" because "whirlwind" was biblical? That was weird.

Sean Michaels @SDo
09 February, 06:26
When i'm not bored I'm irate with their lies.

Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
09 February, 06:02
Agreed total snoozefest. However I know how important it is to pay attention. I think this trial is going to be pandora's box. BRING ON THE DISCOVERY!

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
09 February, 05:51
agreed! so boring! 🥱😴

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
09 February, 05:42
Exactly, it's precisely why ppl flee politics... Boring as hell indeed.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
09 February, 05:31
This movie has become like a Mexican 150 episode serial.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 February, 07:27
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
lol

War Turkey @CCrowley81
09 February, 05:23
I agree, the fake cries and public display of such tragic to the daughter never wanting to come to the capital. May his son rest in peace but damn don't use that as a buffer.

On to National days... Today is national Pizza day. Tomorrow had a few to go off of as well. but one stood out to me was Umbrella day. (Multi meanings)...Umbrella in a political stance is interesting. Especially with this Trial going on and the Antifas dressing as Trump Supporters. On Feb 11, is "Don't cry over spilt milk" I found this interesting as well. There were others to choose from but that stood out. Opinion?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 05:20
Ever watch congressional inquiries? Boring as hell with political grandstanding. You would think they were on the campaign trail, mugging for the camera.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
09 February, 05:17
[MUST WATCH] Mainstream Sky News Exposes "The Great Reset" With Facts!!!

Click the link to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
09 February, 05:47
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
Thanks for sharing! I think the meeting is being postponed, I'm adding "indefinitely postponed", because they will either be tried for crimes against humanity by then or they already have been executed. We shall wait and see.

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
09 February, 05:17
I didn't know it was possible to ramble this much about one little event!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
09 February, 05:12
No interest.

QSent Me! @TheRealQSentMe
09 February, 05:11
But it did serve its purpose. The sheeple are now 100% aware that former presidents can indeed be impeached.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 05:10
Couldn't agree more.

Last Days @lastdays1
09 February, 05:07
calm before the storm, maybe. what was that part about them hiring a movie studio and having a 16 hour presentation?

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
I had a hard time following

Henry Specter @HSpecter
Ghost can you give us a timeline here when we can expect to see some action results? We're dying here =(

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 05:08
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Sometime during this impeachment, things will heat up. Not sure if it's beginning, middle, or after. This is all show here, likely pre-recorded. Boring I know.

Only followers of this user (WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 05:22
In response Wakey Awakey to her Publication
Thank you for your support! Seeing the way people from other countries have been involved warms my heart!

RGusman Gusman4 @RGusman10
09 February, 08:52
In response Wakey Awakey to her Publication
Good to see others from Au

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
09 February, 05:05
Can't expect anything less.. It's a circus show to them..