Affirmative Action overturned
Student Loan Forgiveness invalidated

#TyClarence
02:14 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 July, 04:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I'm sure they are. I still wish I knew what I was poisoned with. Some days it's so painful to walk. Now my heart palpitates and I just don't feel the same. We have to constantly pray for those on GOD'S Team.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 June, 09:23
Heavenly Father, PROTECT President Trump, his Family, Loved Ones, his TEAM, all who concern him & our Military & their Loved Ones under the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ, with His Mighty Warrior & Protection Angels. Make them INVISIBLE to all physical & spiritual enemies in Jesus' Name. Thank You. Amen 🙏 ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 June, 10:17 (E)
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
🙏🏻 Amen

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
30 June, 10:18
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Amen

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
30 June, 09:21
Kerry Cassidy pulls together the Juan 0 Savin, aka (one is)JFK, Jr. and "W", aka Wayne Willot in this 6/29/23 interview with Patriot Underground.

Begins about 14:00 mark

Excellent interview!

https://rumble.com/v2x5om0...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 June, 11:01
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Juan's hands - the veins, and a faint freckle - match those of JFK Jr's.
The Ghost's voice sounds most like JFK Jr
I can't explain it, these are my observations
If Juan is John, I want to know why Juan married Jennifer Mac. Did he divorce CBK?
Vincent Fusca, at least one actor playing him, looks like Anthony Radzwiłl, Jr's cousin who was said to have succumbed to cancer thw year before John faked his death.
Q said "disinformation is necessary". I can no longer even entertain the idea of a globe earth in the kind of "space" we are led to believe. Kerry is probably just a part of The Plan

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 July, 01:28
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Use Discernment At All Times. Kerry has some good info, and then not enough info; she may be relying on her "dreams" a bit too much; precogs are oftenly wrong as much as they are correct in their precognitions.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 07:33

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 June, 07:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
😹 Love it love it love it 🤣😂🍿🍿🍿

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 June, 02:18
Somebody poisoned the shit out of me when I was AF even the doctor said WHO is trying to kill you.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 June, 07:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
that happened to me once also

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 July, 04:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Happened to me too Steph; 3 occasions (at least); but as am a nobody think am a guinea pig for some reason.