Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"THOSE WHO ARE THINKING OF GETTING CHEMO, RADIO OR BOTH ARE NUKING THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM TO OBLIVION.
WATCH THIS FIRST.
DID YOU KNOW THE PRESCRIBING DOCTORS MAKE A SHIT LOAD OF CASH FROM CHEMO.
DID YOU KNOW THAT CHEMO IS ACIDIC THEREFORE CREATING, PROMOTING AN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT READY TO BRING CANCER OUT OF REMISSION BACK INTO YOUR BODY?
SEE THEY DON'T WANT YOU CURED, THE CURES EXIST, THEY MAKE MORE MONEY ON KEEPING YOU SICK. CHEMO, RADIOTHERAPY, HOSPITAL STAYS, DOCS APPTS, DRUGS ETC MAKE BIG PHARMA RICH AND HAPPY.
MAKING SURE THAT THE GOVT FAT CATS AND THOSE SO CALLED CANCER FOUNDATIONS ARE ALL MAKING MONEY.
THINK ABOUT WHY THE DON'T WANT YOU USING NATURAL MEDICINE.
BECAUSE THEY CAN'T PATENT NATURAL PRODUCTS AND FIT AND HEALTHY NO ONE IS MAKING MONEY, NOT EVEN THE FUNERAL DIRECTOR.
THINK ABOUT IT...
FCB"

From FCB
https://t.me/FCB_D3CODE/28...

💖💯👍
07:03 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 June, 01:25
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

AMAZING FROZEN LEMONS

The surprising benefits of lemon is the miraculous ability to kill cancer cells! It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 June, 10:33
If the American diet would change so that bodies are alkaline, NOT acidic, the incidence of cancer and other illnesses like diabetes would plummet. Cancer cannot grow in an ALKALINE environment. Everyone can be healthier by making their body ALKALINE. Imagine the lives saved, the money saved, the suffering eliminated by this one simple change!
Do these first steps to get started:
NO soda
NO fast food
NO bottled water
Reduce sugar
Drink pure filtered ALKALINE WATER ( buy a good filtering pitcher or system, add lemon to water, or a pinch of baking soda)
Eat ALKALINE foods
I am a 15 year breast cancer survivor. I know my cancer was from straying from my usual healthy diet and drinking too much soda and consuming poor food that was provided for the staff where I worked. It is all about what we put into our bodies.
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 June, 12:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
How to explain this to a person who is medically captured? I am great at learning, terrible at getting people to understand this.

Med Bed @Othersolutions
30 June, 08:24
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Actually your cancer started when an emf wave caused a heavy metal nano particle to replace one of your extracellular calcium matrix electrons thus altering your calcium signaling. Causing your body to create altered cells. All that you mention is what came after that event to speed it up..😎

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 June, 09:52
🎯

treatment
not cure

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
30 June, 07:14
TRUTH!
WOW
NCSWC
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE