Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I have not heard of Nopal before, any one here eat it? What is the tastes.

Watercress had a bite to it, too much for me.
09:22 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
29 June, 11:00
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Nopal is prickly pear that grows abundantly in West Texas. When times are tough, ranchers burn the spines so the cattle can eat it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 11:03
In response Ima Patriot to her Publication
Oh that makes much sense, I have heard of prickly pear, I didn't realize. TY!!!😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 June, 10:38
Nopal is of the cactus family. It is tasty with ginger dressing or in a stir fry dish.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
29 June, 10:35
From the appearance of it, Nopal looks like it is from the cactus family. Never heard of it either.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
29 June, 10:24
All tastes delicious with
Ginger Dressing.
I too have not heard of that one Kris.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 June, 10:23
We have been eating a lot of Kale, Collards, green lettuce . . . Really love eating greens.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 June, 10:04
Ooh, I love arugula. Love it in salad with olive oil, lemon or basalmic. I add it to home made soup too. The other one you questioned about I haven't tried.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 June, 09:58
Arugula was bitter tasting to me

29 June, 09:59
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Yes, it can be as well, I just have some ranch on it, lol. Yes, I know, not good!