Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 June, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
29 June, 04:16
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I’ve always gotten the [Q] vibe from him. I believe he’s the actual person behind all the [Q] posts [DROPS].

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
29 June, 11:34
Does Aaron Vaughn play a part as well - Aaron uses the 'GodSpeed' term (he is still alive Seal Team 6)
just curious

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 June, 01:41
In response connie wright to her Publication
I don't know.
He might be part of the reveal of Obama who caused the deaths of the Navy Seals.
The story goes the Seals were evacuated and they were not on board the helo that
crashed.
Obama is still admired by Democrats. Knocking him off his pedestal will quicken the Great Awakening.

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
29 June, 06:54
I never really followed the drops much honestly but just from what ive known of him and seen and what rolls he was being put in.