Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 May, 02:30
If you are on Twitter post your handle in replies so we can connect there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 02:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
They still refuse to allow me back after double digit tries.
Idk why, I didn't post some of the terrible things some others that were allowed back did so idk.
@SirHuckleberry
CindyRa29964009
Guess I will just give up on it, the reply now is automatic to my appeal, they obviously to not even consider it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
28 June, 02:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I received an automatic reply to my most recent appeal also. There has to be a good reason some of us are being kept from returning there, and my gut tells me that it might be for our own protection. Perhaps Twitter is like a holding cell, and certain anons are back on to assist with weeding out the good from the bad. The good are suspended indefinitely to be protected from the eventual round up of the bad. This is just my gut feeling because there's no other reason for my account to still be suspended.

28 June, 03:09
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Yeah idk either hun, guess God will show us when He gets ready.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 June, 04:50
🖐
I know!

Its about Frequency. Some of us here on anonup are at an altitude that the rest on twitter are not prepared for yet. This has to happen in increments. Drip drip flood. Also, some of us here on anonup are showing the inside of the plan, and for our protection we are not allowed back on yet. It goes both ways. They are protecting all parties' frequencies from jumping too much at once. Notice the heavy security here on anonup? Why do they need to let us know who visits our profiles? Who is being protected here on anonup? Why are military decodes happening here on anonup and not much on twitter? Why is the military not even being weighed in? Does the military not even matter to yall? The work bluegreenteam does is legendary, just need the right set of eyes to see it. I think Martin stated it very nicely. ❤ it's really not hard to see at this point. 😇🤝 Shane sees the future before it happens and military and bluegreenteam are showing that in real time.

28 June, 06:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Nana would agree, as we were talking about this morning there are so many levels of awake but for sure there are no other platforms where ppl are as awake as here on AU, imo.

The "fooked" button has worked out well here imo because more here are farther alone &there is less animosity towards others opinions. It wouldn't work or twit wit. Vindictive would rule there.

Everyone talks about ascending but some how it seems to me that we can't really ascend holding on to animosity towards others, hard tho it may be at times.
I believe we have to leave everyone to follow their own path as long as they "do no harm" no matter their choices.
Suggest but dont' demand except in law.

It will most definitely be a hard thing to get a balance for humanity where we can hold our sovereignty while living in a group consciousness, but we will!

My view is that we are all fractal pieces of God so hurting each other is like hurting God and ourselves.
But that is just my view, Each to their

mars 1776 @mars_1776
yep, gotta forgive.

Forgiving and wanting to see justice certainly is tough for me.
07:12 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
28 June, 07:41
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Anyone that has trouble with forgiving I would most definitely suggest the movie "The Shack" right away.
Bring a box of Kleenex but it will be so good for your soul.

I myself have buries 3 children.
A set of new born twin boys yrs ago and my 28 yr old Son and thr it all I can honestly say that I was never ANGRY at God over it tho it was the most painful thing in life any soul can endure.

I never was angry with the young man driving the truck he was in either, but I still learned a lot about forgiveness and how God views us, (part of him) from that movie.

It was a real life confirmation for me on forgiveness that I will ever forget.
Whether is makes you cry, which it will, or not it is well worth the emotion expendature imho.

It may well give you a God/Forgiveness/Soul experince that could change your life going forward.
Best food for your soul I know!

https://youtu.be/CL0yUbSS5...
The Shack (2017 Movie) Official Trailer – ‘Believe’ - YouTube

The Shack – Now Playing In Theaters. Get tickets now: http://lions.gt/theshackticketsStarring Sam Worthington, Octavia Spencer, Radha Mitchell, and Tim McGra...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 June, 08:17
Lost a 29 yr son to cancer.

Was a good video floating yesterday to just say I forgive when you get angry or upset.

Bec Mags @10sCpa
28 June, 07:40
Forgive morally and pray for their souls. They broke many laws and committed treason for which they must be held accountable.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
28 June, 07:31