LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
28 June, 06:21
PATRIOTS:

WE MUST BE SEEING DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT NESARA/GESARA AND ST. GERMAIN TRUST

SOME PEOPLE (VERY CREDIBLE) ARE CLAIMING NESARA IS 100% FALSE INFORMATION TO CALM THE MASSES DURING THIS COVID WAR AND BANKING IS SHUT DOWN

AND OTHERS ARE CLAIMING THAT ANY MINUTE NOW THE FIAT MONEY WILL CRASH AND THE SWITCH WILL BE FLIPPED AND OUR BANKS GO TO A QUANTUM SYSTEM AND MONEY FOR ALL IN OUR NEW QUANTUM BANK ACCOUNTS (ALSO VERY CREDIBLE)

WHAT DO I THINK?

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING WITH MONEY SYSTEM, IT IS CRASHING AND THERE IS A NEW GOLD MONEY STANDARD- FIAT GREENBACKS WILL BE WORTHLESS AS THINGS TRANSITION BUT BE USED FOR A WHILE AS QUANTUM COINS (GOLD BACKED) WILL BE PUT INTO USE

WHAT OTHER THOUGHTS ARE OUT THERE FOR REAL... I DO NOT WANT MORE "HOPE"
I WANT FACTS! PLEASE AND WHERE IS THAT EBS??

DO IT Q

DO IT Q

DO IT Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
I believe SOMETHING is going to happen. At the beginning when I first started following Q on the chans they posted resource links to Memes which I believe were created by the Q team because there were thousands. They were all in folders by topic. One folder called Gold - Jubilee - Monetary Sys and there were only 5 memes in that folder and this is one of them. Remember all loans are fraud. So I believe something will happen but we dont know what. Trump has never pointed at this directly because if the masses caught on to this they would go mental and take out loans on everything and pull a lot of spending forwards years which would hinder his own recovery
07:08 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phil Collins, click on at the bottom under it