Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
26 June, 08:02
Pizzagate is real! 🍕 Fooking bomb just hit our city last fryday. One of his usernames was [Pizzawithoutpep]. I worked with this sick individual and both his father and grandfather. Sick to my stomach right now! This one hurts.😭😠 We've never had one of ours into this kind of trouble, in my 35 years with RFD.

https://www.whec.com/local...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Two years ago, at one local school, there were 8 arrests of teachers for sexual abuse, etc. I believe they had a pedophile ring where, in addition to sharing their crimes, they protected each other from being exposed. Some of those arrested had been highly regarded - they hide their crimes so well, that people don't suspect them.
This is rampant throughout our society and at some point, we probably won't be too surprised.
Note: the eight arrested were the ones that were implicated by survivors' testimonies, many survivors.
Since the abuses had been ongoing for years, I suspect there may have been more creeps but some slipped through the cracks for lack of witnesses.
I recall a news article from 25 years ago, that police had arrested a pedophile ring running in a town near mine. Their victims were two year old babies.
The good news is when they wind up in jail.
12:23 AM - Jun 27, 2023 (E)
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it