Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 10:23
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Applying ice to a bug bite helps slow the spread of the toxin in the bite and lessens pain. A bit of Apple Cider vinegar helps relieve the pain and disinfects the area. Vinegar works great on a minor burn as well. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
26 June, 08:55
bentonite clay poultice applied to draw out toxins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
26 June, 08:54

memes matter @NoComment
26 June, 08:29
My son gets a reaction from the bites,i use zinc in liquid form,and dvit and C vit in liquid form and dab it on
He says it stings after i have coconutoil on and he gets the same internally

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 June, 08:28
🤔
Does a “new type of mosquito” mean they released flying hypodermics preloaded with nasty stuff?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 June, 07:08
I have been getting several bites from my garden and yard resembling the same appearance. The area becomes very hot, swollen and you can see the entry point. It takes many days for it to calm down but continues to itch weeks later after the swelling subsides. I wondered if it was a stinging insect or a mosquito as you don't feel a sting. About a half hour later you begin scratching yourself raw. Benadryl helped a lot but I also had to apply an anti itch ointment too. This is very different from a typical mosquito bite. That's why I'm thinking it is some sort of stinging insect like perhaps a sweat bee which are tiny.

Patricia. Hartzog @MsPat
26 June, 05:22
My first thought was a prayer for her & all who will fall prey to this latest, 'man'-u-fractured threat!

Remember those billions of mosquito bots released by the Gates of Hell?

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
26 June, 05:17
Mosquito takes VAXXED Blood.
Mosquito then bites someone else.
Newly regenerated nano-particles get into the poor victim's blood stream.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 June, 05:17
Bill Gates and his hybrid mosquito plan

Patricia. Hartzog @MsPat
26 June, 05:31
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
🎯

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
26 June, 05:12
One of hates mosquitoes

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Patricia. Hartzog @MsPat
26 June, 05:38
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Actually a natural antibiotic works with the body's immune system while all 'man'-u-fractured drugs first cause an invader reaction which delays any benefit & do nothing to draw out the problem.
Add in side effects & the danger is clear.
💞~👵

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 June, 12:15
‘Yellow jacket/meat bee’ can do that as my arms looked like.. the bacteria on the bee comes from eating dead animals

Pink Totter @Totter
25 June, 11:14 (E)
Plantain weed grows almost everywhere, it works great on insect bites. Grab a leaf, chew it up some and put on the bite, cover with a band aid it will draw out all the toxins from the bite. I use it all the time during deer fly season, the emergency room visit and meds for one bite years ago before I ever heard of this weed was over $1000.... the weed is free. BTW, the weed works better than the meds did!

https://www.healthline.com...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 June, 11:43 (E)
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
CHEWING UP/APPLYING THE CHEWED POULTICE FROM OREGANO IS MIRACULOUS TOO! SUPER DUPER ANTI-BACTERIAL!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 June, 11:03
Sounds like an allergic reaction or it was not a mosquito bite at all but some other insect or spider. Infections (cellulitis) are rare and usually mild and easily treated if the patient is not allergic.