Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
24 June, 08:06
In all creation, in all eternity, in all the realms of your infinite being, there is no fact more wonderful than this:

YOU ARE GOD.

You are the β€œI AM that I AM.”

You are consciousness. You are the creator. This is the mystery, this is the great secret known by the seers, prophets and mystics throughout the ages. This is the truth that you can never know intellectually.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you! To the unenlightened man this will all seem to be fantasy, yet all progress comes from those who don’t take the accepted view, nor accept the world as it is. πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

β€” π˜•π˜¦π˜·π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘎𝘰π˜₯π˜₯𝘒𝘳π˜₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Walley @mwalley
24 June, 06:18
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Dale, is it possible to DM on Anonup??? If so, I don't see how. I have some questions on my mind I would love to ask you about, but would rather it not be a public forum. I really like your posts, respect what you post and believe you could help me with what is on my mind. But again, would rather be able to as direct in a private conversation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
24 June, 06:26
In response Michael Walley to his Publication
I clicked on ur profile and tried messaging u it says I do not have permission for this chat"

Michael Walley @mwalley
24 June, 06:45
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Ok. I have never tried this before, so I do not know what setting I have to change in here to make that work. Working on finding it now.

Michael Walley @mwalley
I changed it from people who I follow to everyone can message me. It should have let you message me since I have followed you for a long time.
06:48 PM - Jun 24, 2023
In response Michael Walley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mwalley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Walley, click on at the bottom under it