Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Thank you @MartinGeddes . You are a legend brother. I chocked up a couple of times reading this, but that's the way truth works. Blessings ❤️👊

https://newsletter.marting...
01:44 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
24 June, 10:10
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
One for the ages Martin, not only are ‘we’ so deeply touched, many to tears, but this inevitably will be a beacon for many to begin to see with their eyes and hear with their ears as they awaken from such a deep coma. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you, as thus far has the Lord helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lana Angel @Lana1111
24 June, 08:42
Martin...you made me sob! Just sent this to my Son who FINALLY came onboard 100%...he will be stunned at how you "summed it up!!!". Much love and appreciation for your brilliance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
24 June, 08:10
Wow...Martin wow! I've been experiencing a weepy kind of few days, but now come the water works! A good, old-fashioned release. Thank you our AU friend for sharing your ability to zero in on the truth and transform it into language that reaches the heart and soul! You are much loved and appreciated for your efforts. 💖

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
24 June, 07:15
Absolutely spot on Martin, God Bless you !!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 June, 03:25
Absolutely love Martin Geddes….nails it every single time🔥👊❤️

juliajames19 @juliajames19
24 June, 01:55
Work online and make money doing it. You may whenever you want work from home. You may earn more than $600 every day online by working about 5 hours a day, at most. I earned $18,000 using this in my free time last month.
Detail Here--------------------------->>> http://Www.OnlineCash1.Com