Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
23 June, 05:36
What a strange vibe...had the sudden impulse to check his telegram for the first time in forever for the fun of it, didn't even know he had been suspended from twit yet until just now. ๐Ÿ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 05:55
In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication
ORโ€ฆโ€ฆplanned? โ€œBlackoutโ€? ๐Ÿค”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
23 June, 05:57
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
That's a thought...now that I'm thinking of it, has anyone else been removed today too?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 06:12
Not sureโ€ฆ..Iโ€™ve slowed on my internet travels ๐Ÿ˜˜. Just observing around & throwing in my 2 cents here & there for others to think about. Iโ€™m finding out it helps others make other connections that I donโ€™t want credit for. Staying low key!๐Ÿ˜‰

Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 06:29
I mentioned to an Anon on Truth that everything is getting kind of boring, and even proofs. He freaked out ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€œHow is that boring?โ€ Me: Real life battles against the DS system puts adrenaline in your body, this show is really for normies at this stage. Proofs are cool, but not really exciting after 6 years. Itโ€™s almost all โ€œbad newsโ€โ€ฆ..NOT exciting!!! Sure I look at the news, but everybody gets all riled up & blows their gaskets. Sorry, but Iโ€™m passed that stage.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 06:14
๐Ÿ˜